Alim Dar


Alim Dar is a very good umpire.He is awarded 3rd for icc umpire of the year.He does not take any wrong decision.After beating his nearest umpires Symon taufel,Steve davis and Tony Hill.He said “Now I am also playing club cricket in Pakistan and this thimg makes me a good umpire.I have made centuries in last 4 matches.I think that playing cricket is useful for me”.He has service 200 plus matches.He named this award for Flood victoms in Pakistan.he said “On the field my behaviour is good with all players.I remain in my limit for giving punish and support any player.Therefore my behaviour will remain neutral to all players”.He is recognize in all over the world.He is brighting the Pakistan’s name in all over the world.He said “I thanked to my dear  ALLAH that he  gave me respect in the umpires department.For me there is happiness that I win the prizes for my country,Family and Club.
 (Jamshaid)                                             
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRICKET HISTORY

About Me